Monday, June 8, 2015

Fourth of July Series!

Happy Monday everyone! Wanted to share a quick post with you with the first of a series of Fourth of July card ideas that I will be posting during June.  Second only to Halloween cards, cards featuring the red,white, and blue are a favorite of mine to create!

The cards I am featuring today use Tim Holtz stamps, layering stencils and Ranger Archival and Distress inks. I love this combination of techniques because you are free to design and create your own artwork!



The main panel was matted onto black card stock-die cut (using my Xyron Mega Runner)  with the Tim Holtz Postage Stamp die.  for one of the cards I clear embossed the postage stamp frame to give it a little shine. 



 Stay tuned to my blog for many more card samples and inspirations for the Fourth of July throughout the month of June!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the muted colors of these creations. The sparkly background is awesome in the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you created the layering of images yet they look so soft and all perfectly merged. Great work as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are amazing, I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment