Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fourth of July Series : Creative Vision Stamp Showcase

Happy Wednesday everyone! What a beautiful day today! I am heading out to go Stand Up Paddleboarding and before I do I wanted to do a quick post for my 4th of July series, featuring Creative Vision Stamps!

This card features the  Statue of Liberty and Sparkle Star Group stamps from Creative Vision.

I love how the Star Cluster stamps can be used to look like fireworks! Here I stamped in white acrylic paint and created the stars as a resist before applying Ranger Distress stain over top and then stamping Lady Liberty in Archival Black.



Be sure to check out the entire line of FANTASTIC Creative Vision Stamps over at the online store and be sure to stay tuned to my blog for more samples and inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment