Sunday, August 16, 2015

Creative Vision Showcase: Laugh at Yourself

Good morning crafters!! Today I am sharing my DT inspiration creation for this week's 613 Avenue Create Challenge: Anything Goes:No Twist.  I hope you will join in the fun as well.  Be sure to check out the entire team's inspirational projects here.

For today's project I am featuring a really fun sentiment from Creative Vision Stamps: Laugh at Yourself.  What a great sentiment to add a little lightness/laughter to a situation! Great for so many occasions.


For the background I created a stencil mono print with Distress Ink and the Tim Holtz Harlequin stencil.  i added a bit more depth by stenciling in (with Black Soot Distress) a phone number lol.


To complement the sentiment I went into my stash and found some older Tim Holtz chipboard elements-the phones. They  were inked with Black Soot distress and then covered with Black Soot Distress embossing powder to give some great texture and a little bling was added too.
The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Black ink and I used the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles die to cut out, giving just a little more texture to the piece.

For this and many more fun sentiments be sure to check out the Creative Vision Stamp Store and be sure to join us this week for the Anything Goes Challenge at 613 Avenue.

1 comment:

  1. Totally fun! Love the little phones and the phone number is a cute addition too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment