Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Stocking Stuffers: Note Card Sets

Happy Wednesday all! I am here  today to share a great stocking stuffer idea just in time for the holiday!  Now that all my holiday cards are completed and sent it's time to work on some little gifts!  I am making various note card sets as stocking stuffers!! Here's one I made using the Just for Fun Stamp Framed Fern.  The best part are these note cards are blank inside and can be used for any occasion, great to have on hand to send out in a pinch.


I stamped the fern with Versamark onto watercolor paper and covered it with clear embossing powder. Using watercolor markers I colored over top and then "wet" the areas to blend.  So beautiful,yet so simple and this is such a great stamp for this technique.


To complement the fern, I created a watercolor stencil mono print background in coordinating colors.
And yes there is still time to make some for your friends and family!
Thanks for joining me today- I hope everyone has a very safe and Happy Holiday!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam

1 comment:

Post a Comment