Monday, April 27, 2015

Introducing the NEW Xyron Creative Station!

Good morning!!!! Today I am super excited to share with you a couple of videos  that I created featuring the BRAND NEW Xyron Creative Station!  I just received my box of goodies from Xyron and wanted to share this FAB machine with you. 


This first video is my Introduction to the Xyron Creative Station:


As a bonus I also created a quick video showing how I use the Xyron to make homemade dimensional foam tape- super easy and cost effective when you use as much dimensional adhesive as I do!



Hope you enjoy today's videos and hope you head over to the Xyron website to check out all of their fabulous products!  Stay tuned to the Xyron Facebook Page and here on my blog for more videos featuring this great machine and other Xyron Adhesives!
Comments, questions and thoughts are always welcome below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment