Happy Tuesday all!!
Today's project is celebrating the partnership between Design Memory Craft-Faber Castell and Xyron and is part of a week long blog hop!
Did you know there are only more 39 more days until Christmas? Santa Claus is coming to town, he is making his list and checking it twice!! So...well you know the rest lol.
Here's my project and a step by step tutorial to follow:
Xyron Products: Xyron Mega Runner, Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker
Other Supplies: Faber Castell Whipped Spackle, Faber Castell Gelatos, Distress Ink: Vintage Photo/Black Soot, Tim Holtz Sizzix St Nick Bigz Die, Ranger Distress Glitter-Clear Rock Candy, Tim Holtz Vagabond, Matte Multi Media, Red Stickles, The Crafter's Workshop Brick stencil, Tim Holtz Candlelight Bigz die, Tim Holtz Grunge Paper
Step by Step Instructions
1. Cut a piece of white card stock to 4.25" x 5.5" and apply Black Soot Distress Ink direct to paper.
3. Apply Faber Castell Gelato-Red to craft sheet.
4. Mix Whipped Spackle with the gelato to colorize the sparkle. Mix with palette knife until homogenous.
5. Spread colored sparkle evenly over the stencil.
6. Carefully remove stencil and set piece aside to dry. Immediately place stencil in water or wash.
7. Using a die cut machine and the Candlelight die , cut wax drippings from grunge paper.
8. Line up the different size wax drip pieces in the order you want them to make snow drifts on the brick chimney.
9. Color each piece with white gelato.
10. Run each piece through the Xyron 1.5" Sticker maker.
11. Adhere the drip pieces to the top of the chimney.
12. Apply whipped sparkle to the drip pieces with a palette knife.
13. Sprinkle Distress glitter over the spackle while it is still wet.
14. Using a die cut machine and the Tim Holtz St Nick die, cut the pieces of St. Nick from grunge paper.
15. Color each piece with the Faber Castell gelatos- red, green, white, pink, black.
16. Adhere all pieces of St Nick together, sprinkle on some distress glitter, and add some cotton for his beard.
17. Apply Xyron homemade foam tap to the back of St Nick and adhere to the chimney.
Thanks so much for joining me today and be sure to follow Xyron and Design Memory Craft this week for our partner blog hop!