Good morning crafters! Today I want to share with you a project I created using Deep Red Stamps and the fantastic adhesives and magnets from Xyron!
Deep Red Stamps is also generously donating a $45 coupon to one lucky winner - all you have to do to enter is leave a comment below by 11/9. All names with be submitted and a winner will be randomly chosen from the entries. They have some really fun stamps so make sure you enter!
Now on to the tutorial- for today's project I decided to use the Autism Awareness Ribbon stamp to make both a card and a magnet using my Xyron Creative Station.
The tutorial will focus on how to make the magnet specifically. Here are the steps:
1. Ink the Autism Awareness Ribbon stamp using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
2. Stamp onto white card stock.
3. Begin coloring the small "puzzle pieces" with Copic Markers:
4. Continue coloring -alternating colors until the entire ribbon is completed.
5. Load the Xyron Creative Station with the 9" Magnet cartridge.
6. Run the completed ribbon through the Xyron Creative Station.
7. Cut out the ribbon.
8. To make the coordinating card repeat steps 1-4. Cut out the completed ribbon and adhere to the watercolor background using homemade Xyron Foam tape.
9, Stamp the sentiment onto the background adjacent to the ribbon and color small puzzle pieces with Copics.
I love this combo of card and coordinating magnet!! Such a great gift.
Thanks for joining me today and be sure to check out all the fantastic stamps from Deep Red and leave a comment below by 11/9 for a chance at the $45 coupon!!