Thursday, March 5, 2015

Clean and Simple....Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Anything Goes

A quick post this morning to share my card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge.




This card uses the Paper Smooches A Little Lovin Stamp and Die Set which can be found here.


 .

The Mama and Baby Elephant were colored using Copic Markers.  I am also featuring this as my entry for the MarkerPop Guest Designer Search.




Background was dry embossed with an embossing folder and lightly colored with chalks to give it a pastel baby tone. The background colors can be changes to shades of pink and red for a baby girl card. Here I used green, blue and yellow-can be used for either a boy or a girl or a surprise!


Paper Smooches

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER SWEET!! =) I LOVE the Design and your coloring!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!!?? Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment