Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ho Ho Ho.....

Made this super cute Santa card yesterday and wanted to share.  I have been wanting to do the chimney for a while now and I just love how it came out.  I inked up the Tim Holtz Brick Wall embossing folder with Pumice Stone distress ink and ran it through the vagabond to get the color of the cement in between the bricks.  Then I went over the raised bricks with Fired Brick distress ink and a blending tool.  I used the drippings from the Alterations Bigz die Candlelight for the snow.  I covered them with texture paste and distress tickles rock candy glitter for texture.  For the Santa- I painted all the pieces, inked the edges and applied snow batting to his beard for actual fuzzy texture.  I used distress rock candy glitter on his hat, pom pom and mustache!  I placed both pieces with pop-dots on Tim Holtz Merriment paper- "twas the night before Christmas"- how appropriate!







1 comment:

Post a Comment