Thursday, August 18, 2016

Alcohol Ink Abstract Tim Holtz Blueprints

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a really fun project using Ranger alcohol inks. I started off making multiple backgrounds with alcohol ink and a can of spray to create the Alcohol Ink Splatter backgrounds (a technique I learned from Tim Holtz of course).  


I used Ranger Specialty Stamping paper and created a couple of each color combo, stamping my favorite Tim Holtz Blueprint on each.  I used one to cut out the main image and place it on the other to "pop". 

I love the look of the abstract main image atop the abstract background.  These were so fun to create. I added a few embellishments and/or sentiments  to each to finish out the card design.


I am entering this fun summery card into this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Summer Fun.
Thanks for stopping by today and please leave a comment below and share your thoughts!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Wow Pam...it looks like you had lots of fun with your spray can and all those colourful alcohol inks...love your Summer fun entry...thank you so much for sharing with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment