Movie night? Or just looking for a fun way to gift some movie tickets? Look no further- check out this cool tutorial using the DCWV Favor Box Stack- Popcorn Box Template and Xyron Creative Station to make some fun Popcorn Boxes!
Xyron Products Used:
Xyron Creative Station, Xyron 9” Permanent Adhesive Cartridge
Other Products Used:
DCWV Project Stack: Favor Boxes, Tim Holtz At the Movies CMS081 stamp set, Ranger Archival Black Ink, Neenah Solar White card stock, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Ranger Heat It Craft Tool, Ranger Inkessentials Non-stick Craft sheet, Tim Holtz Paper Stash Merriment, Tim Holtz Scissors, Distress Marker-Barn Door, Squeezed Lemonade, Ranger Matte Multi Medium
Step by Step Instructions
1. Cut out shape of Popcorn box template on solid lines.
2. Trace onto Tim Holtz Striped card stock from Merriment collection
3. Using runner draw in dotted lines for folding template.
4. Cut out shape on solid lines from striped card stock.
5. Score on the dotted lines created.
6. Fold box on scored lines .
7. Apply Ranger Matte Multi Medium to tab on side and bottom of box and assemble Popcorn box.
8. Trace side of box onto Neenah Solar White card stock to use as a guide for stamping image x 4
9. Apply Barn Door ink to the “Popcorn center” and the “Fresh Popcorn” portion of the rubber stamp.
10. Apply Archival Black Ink to the rest of the stamp (popcorn pieces).
11. Repeat steps 9&10 and Stamp image x 4 centered between the guides made in step 8 and dry with heat tool.
12. Color in popcorn with Distress Marker-Squeezed Lemonade.
13. Trim and ink edges with Antique Linen Distress ink using a blending tool.
14. Run the stamped image piece through the Xyron Creative Station loaded with the 9” Permanent Adhesive cartridge x 4.
15. Adhere stamped image to each side of the popcorn box, ensuring to center and line up each. Trim excess off side if needed.