Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wake up...and Smell the Coffee!

Happy Wednesday all- and Happy Thanksgiving eve...hope everyone is able to spend time with their loved ones and celebrate all they are thankful for!
I am so thankful for my wonderful fiancee, my family, friends and amazing pups!  And for those of you that know me-I am thankful for COFFEE, lol!!

Today's project features three of the Just for Fun coffee themed stamps, these are just the best!!



And I also made a set of note cards using the Coffee Background.


For all these cards, the Coffee Background was stamped onto manila card stock using Ranger Java Bean paint! Yes, paint- a technique called paint resist.  Over top I applied Ranger Distress stain Antique Linen.   I love the artistic feel of these stamps and this technique really showcases that.


The coffee pot stamp was stamped in Versafine Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and colored with silver Wink of Stella.


Thanks so much for joining me today and again I wish everyone a very Happy Turkey Day!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam


1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Excellent pixs and directions. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment