Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Paper Smooches: Anything Goes Challenge Card 1

More snow here means more time in the studio- while I do not enjoy the winter weather, I definitely will not complain about all this time to create!  For this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge I created two cards (so far). I will do a separate post for each.   Feeling the dark and drearys of this winter weather I decided to brighten things up a bit with my first card: Wishing You Brighter Days - using the stamp set Cosmos which can be found along with so many other great sets here on the Paper Smooches site.





  The background was done using Embossing Paste and the Tim Holtz Rays stencil and then colored with distress ink. The suns were stamped with distress ink and embossed with clear embossing powder- hearts were stamped in the middle of each and covered with glossy accents. The cloud was cut out using a die and the sentiment stamped inside.  Hopefully this card will brighten someone's day- it did mine!

Paper Smooches

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect for brightening a wintery day. I love your stenciled sunny background! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment